1. propagate ancient Indian Culture in a scientific
way using the latest technologies, among the youth and help revive the
ancient, vibrant Indian culture, by promoting study of ancient,
historical works representing the Indian Culture enriched with
“Universal Values” for the Mankind.
"Spiritual Education for Younger Generation"
3. teaching Samskrit to young children from an early age
4. To preserve, foster and promote the traditional system of
learning in Vedic, Agamic Literature.
5. To facilitate and regulate advance study and research in the
Veda & Upanishads, Bhagavadgita, Yoga, Ayurveda,
Agama Shastra, Alankara, Natya Shastra and
Classical Music and any other topics that play key role in
enhancing spiritual awareness
6. To consolidate, revive and promote the Bharateeya Jnana Parampara
as also to integrate the scientific thoughts contained in the Vedas
and Samskrit Literature
7. To bring out awareness about the authentic interpretations of the
Vedas and Upanishads
8. To create a world wide network of Spiritual, Vedic, Samskrit Institutions, Educational
and Research oriented Institutes having similar objectives with
reciprocal arrangements and facilities for interaction with a view
to fostering a synergy of efforts made by all such Institutions all
over the world.
9. To translate/publish all the Vedas, Shastrik works and related
texts, Bhashyas and Commentaries in as many popular languages used
in the world as possible.
10. To build-up audio, audio-visual records of Vedic Chanting and
related traditional practices.
11. To take appropriate measures for promoting inter-disciplinary
studies and research and such other related activities.
12. To collect, preserve, critically edit and publish rare
manuscripts and ancient works by establishing an Oriental Research
Institute in Samskrit.
13. To computerize and digitize the entire corpus of manuscripts and Samskrit texts.
14. To bring out Research journals of high standard from repurted
15. To organise seminars, conferences, workshops, Vidvath Goshties
with a view to promoting awareness about the messages contained in
ancient knowledge systems.
16. To undertake any other activities connected with or incidental
to above objectives of the Foundation.
17. To do such acts and other things, whether incidental to the
power of aforesaid or not, as may be required in order to promote
the objectives of the Foundation.